IDC is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment communities make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1000 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For more than 47 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company.
IDC Middle East & Africa (MEA) seeks a motivated experienced Research Manager for End User Research to support the regional goals and business strategy in the Middle East and Africa region. Based in Cairo, Egypt, the Research Manager will manage and produce a wide range of End User research reports, and other assigned research work.
· University Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 6-8 years of experience as a quantitative market researcher (consumer and B2B research). Previous experience in a market research company would be an asset.
· Sound knowledge of the whole research process from commissioning to delivery of results
· Good knowledge of SPSS and statistical methods is strongly preferred
· Ability to manage research projects on time and in required quality
· Relevant work experience in IT / Telecommunications research is an advantage
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Solid writing skills
· Aptitude for business analysis and quantitative analysis
· Ability to discuss and analyze issues
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively
· Proficiency with using MS Excel and other MS Office software packages