We are actively seeking an experienced Consultant with 5+ years of experience in management consulting in Big-4 consulting companies (PwC, E&Y, Deloitte, KPMG) and / or International IT consulting companies (e.g. IBM, Accenture, Capgemini, BearingPoint) or equivalent.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of information technology from the perspective of its implementation in large organizations and the challenges of senior managers responsible for the Information technology function.
The candidate should demonstrate both experience and / or deep understanding of digital transformation in an industry.
Experience of scoping, initiating, running and delivering consulting projects with distributed multinational virtual teams would be a major advantage.
Demonstrable the ability to swiftly prepare well-structured and professional documents suitable for external delivery in both English and Russian.
- Identifying advisory opportunities for new and existing clients.
- Scoping the projects and developing the commercial proposals aimed at solving the clients' needs.
- Understand the problem at a more granular level and establish a hypothesis driven approach through which a solution can be derived.
- Effectively, solve the problem.
- Write the storyline.
- Understand strategic direction as set by the hypothesis driven approach, set milestones, scope analysis, assign resources, manage execution and report findings.
- Serve as quality control lead.
- Conduct quantitative analyses in a defect-free manner. Possess mastery of Microsoft Excel.
- Leverage Microsoft PowerPoint to create impactful, concise, and defect-free slide decks.
Regrettably, only successful candidates will be contacted.