What we need from you?
- Good knowledge of OOP and passion about .NET
- Be able to attend meetings in English (somewhere around B2 level)
- You do not have to have an commercial experience, but we expect you were involved in some school projects
Now what tools we are using and you will too?
- Last version of .NET Framework a C#
- WPF a MVVM
- Dependency Injection (MEF)
- Relational databases + SQL
- XML a XSLT
- Moq (code testing)
- Software design patterns
- Visual Studio ReSharper
And something about how we work:
- Agile (yes a bit buzzword, but we do!)
- We do Scrums for sure
- Code reviews
- Continually integrating and delivering (by Team Foundation Server)
- Our Sprints takes 2 weeks, releases depends on type of project
- We work in an informal environment where we do not forget to have fun. Join us if you like agile environment, where you can change the way you work
- In Prague we have offices located near Old Town Astronomical Clock - street Male namesti 11, there is relax room with darts, smaller offices with approximately 9 desks
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days
- Home-office every Thursday, but if you are just a bit sick and still able to work or need to stay because of repairman or... Well, we are people, so it's on agreement
- Teambuldings and Release parties! Such as Laser-Games, Karts etc.
- Not only internal trainings, also external in soft either hard skills
- Annual bonus + referral program (also for positions out of IT)
- Cafeteria system (Multisport card, FlexiPass, HolidayPass...)
Regrettably, only sucessful candidates will be contacted.