IDC CEMA - JAVA development team in Ostrava is GROWING!
Currently we are looking for another team member to join our team that is taking care about our internal tools. We do not care if you are junior or senior, you will always find your place here. Seniors can make work on improving their soft and teamleaders skills or advanced tech skills and juniors can learn a lot from our seniors. For us is most important to find someone who fits our team. Our team is full of great people (not only in Ostrava, also in Prague) who are collaborating and giving to our projects real meaning! In our IT team there is a lot of different roles such as Product Owner, Technical Leader, QA engineers, Analyst, Data Harvesting Specialist etc. There is always opportunity to change your role if you will decide, that only programming is not anymmore the way upon which you want to walk!
- Build and maintain internal worldwide mission-critical and highly resilient systems mostly used by our Data Analysts and Researchers
- Design various parts of the systems
- Work closely with the business to learn about its problems and implement solutions
What we need from you?
As I mentioned on the start - we are not targeting only on seniors or juniors, so depends what you are looking for? But on entry level you supposed to have:
- Logical thinking
- University degree or be close to getting one
- Be independent but not be afraid to ask
- Experience with at least school or home projects in programming
- We do not keen on knowing Java (other OOP are also ok) BUT we keen on that You want to DO Java - It's a must!
- Be able to communicate in English (somewhere arround B1-->B2 level)
From our new senior (experienced) colleague we expect:
- All above +
- Practical (commercial) experience with programming (also does not have to be Java, but you need to be sure that this is a direction you are heading)
Now what tools we are using and you will too?
- Java, Spring, Maven, Hibernate
- Angular 2, JSP + other Web tecnologies
- Relational database + SQL
- XML and XSLT
- JUnit/ Test NG
- Mockito or PowerMock
- Design Patterns
- Basic linux scripting (Bash)
- Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager
- Web security testing
And something about how we work:
- Agile (yes a bit buzzword, but we do!)
- We do Scrums for sure
- Code reviews
- Continually integrating and delivering (by Jenkins and Hudson)
- Our Sprints takes 2 weeks, releases depends on type of project
- We work in an informal environment where we do not forget to have fun. Join us if you like agile environment, where you can change the way you work
In Ostrava we have offices located near VSB - street Technologicka 375/3, there is relax room with table football, small offices with approximately 6 desks
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days
- Homeoffice every Thursday, but if you are just a bit sick and still able to work or need to stay because of repairman or... Well, we are people, so it's on agreement
- Teambuldings and Realease parties! Such as LaserGames, Karts etc.
- Not only internal trainings, also external in soft either hard skills
- Annual bonus + referral program (also for positions out of IT)
- Cafeteria system