IDC CEMA - JAVA development team in Ostrava is GROWING!
We are seeking smart developers to join our new teams in our Ostrava office. This is a collaborative role that must interact well with business owners and other development teams.
- Build and maintain internal worldwide mission-critical and highly resilient systems
- Design various parts of the systems
- Work closely with the business to learn about its problems and implement solutions
Experience with any of following technologies is welcome but not required:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate
- JSP or any other Web technology
- Relational database + SQL
- XML and XSLT
The candidate should:
- Pay attention to detail;
- Posses good communication skills;
- Hold university degree or be close to getting one
- Be able to work independently;
- Be able to communicate in English
We welcome experienced developers as well as fresh graduates. Students in the final year of their studies are welcome and can work part time till they will graduate.
IDC offers interesting work with a young international team, the opportunity to participate in a developing and innovative field, professional growth, and a competitive remuneration package.